Job Description :
AMD Group is building chatbots based on Artificial Intelligence and currently we are assessing different types of evolutions and technologies in that field.
We are looking for internal students to help us in research and write scripts for the virtual assistants / chatbots.
There are several Virtual Assistant subjects that we are targeting :
Insurance : Assist a customer when buying life insurance product online by asking info in order to profile him / her and carry on the flow until insurance premium calculation
Banking : same than before but for banking product or simulations
HR : not only help to get quick answers via FAQs but also help to make requests or to get payslip information, leaves, corporate insurances
Security : Help to get insights on Corporate Security, policies, rules to follow regarding the corporate and regulatory policies, ask security questions
e-lawyer : help find / summarize / aggregate information when assistant a lawyer.
GDPR : not only help to get quick answers via FAQs but also gives contextual answer regarding the user request.
The technology and architecture will be based on the assessment of several components : several criteria’s will be taken into account for the targeted solution based on the ease of use, accessibility, maintainability, scalability and confidentiality (on premise versus cloud solutions).
The retained technologies are :
1. Alexa, Google Assistant or Snips for speech interface
2. Rasa Core / Microsoft Bot Framework / BotPress for Dialogues engine
3. Rasa NLU / Microsoft Luis for Language Understanding
4. Microsoft C# / Python for scripting
5. Tensorflow / Keras / Pytorch for deep learning
6. Connection to all known channels (Skype, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Twilio, Telegram )