Amazon Product Compliance is looking for a smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Product Safety and Compliance Operations team in Luxemburg.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability creating, refining, and driving an EMEA wide project roadmap working with cross-functional teams globally.
He / she will lead Upstream Product Safety Controls (UPSC) program and will be responsible for related product safety operations for high risk products in EMEA region.
The candidate will deliver the right compliance program solutions working across culturally diverse teams, such as legal, operations, technical, and business teams.
He / She will accelerate progress by building predictable schedules, driving timely decisions, clearing roadblocks, collaborate with others to include appropriate automation tools and escalating when appropriate..
1. You are the Program Manager that leads the EMEA UPSC program for all relevant high risk products, such as electronics, toys and Personal protective equipment, etc.
and will be the go-to person for operational teams, internal product compliance team and business stakeholders.
2. You distil clear safety and compliance requirements from large and diverse sets of regulations and data points.
3. You manage the operational teams that will be delivering the upstream programs for product risk controls and are responsible for process / program improvements.
4. You define the operational work plan and work on clear and regular reporting for UPSC related program launches.
5. You drive alignment across business, WW compliance leadership, EMEA product compliance, Product management and legal teams.
6. You own providing guidance on UPSC and regular updates of program status to internal and external (Business, legal etc.) teams.
7. You manage escalations from customers, business and senior leadership that requires implementation / improvement of UPSC program.
Toys, Electronics, Medical devices etc.