Autonomous Cloud Sales Representative
The digital age has unleashedlimitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how wework, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to gobeyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the worldby leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in morethan 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it toachieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
· We do it by deliveringinnovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
· We integrate every layer of thetechnology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimisecost.
· And, we commit to meeting theneeds of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
You want to change the world too,don’t you?
So what are you waiting for? Join ourSales team! We’re looking for:
AutonomousCloud Sales Representatives
Autonomous Database is the world’s first autonomous data management in thecloud to deliver automated patching, upgrades, and tuning—including performingall routine database maintenance tasks while the system is running—withouthuman intervention. This new autonomous database is self-driving,self-securing, and self-repairing, which helps to eliminate manual databasemanagement and human errors.
Autonomous Data Warehouse provides an easy-to-use, fully autonomous datawarehouse that scales elastically, delivers fast query performance and requiresno database administration. It is designed to support all standard SQL andbusiness intelligence (BI) tools, and provides all of the performance of themarket-leading Oracle Database in an environment that is tuned and optimizedfor data warehouse workloads.
If you are looking to take the next step in yourcareer by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viablesolutions to your clients, then one of our Autonomous Cloud sales roles couldbe your springboard to success.
We’vegot exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle’s Cloud salesteams.So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial,innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work,then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Havinga sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewardsfor your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and acontinuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
· TheAutonomous Cloud Rep (ACR) will drive high volumes of Cloud deals using theLand – Use – Expand approach (land Universal Credits Cloud deals quickly to ITand LOB targets, ensure Usage and value is driven via attached OracleConsulting efforts, engage continuously with the customer to drive rapidexpansion of their initial usage and commercials based on value-based selling)
· Develop Oracle Autonomous Sales opportunities and maintain customerrelationships in the defined customer territory
· Promote and evangelize Oracleproducts to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
· Develop relationships and collaboratewith our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
· Develop and execute a sales plan thatprovides complete territory and sector specific coverage
· Develop appropriate sales programsand solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regionalsuccess stories
· Meet with senior customer contacts tobuild credibility and develop lasting relationships
· Engage with Pre-Sales support forcustomer meetings to develop customer discussions further
· Lead successful go-to-marketcampaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
· Contribute and lead in accountplanning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
· Contribute individually and as a teammember, providing direction and mentoring to others
The Autonomous Cloud SalesRepresentative will be an integral member of the Cloud Technology Sales Teamand the ideal candidate will have:
· A strong interest intechnology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
· 3/ 5+ years of experience in direct softwaresales, including Cloud Service experience.
· Solution seller : able to understand quicklybusiness needs and establish trust
· Agile : Able to drive a high volume of activeopportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressivetimescales
· IT and LOB : Able to confidently pitchAutonomous and Oracle Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
· Connected : Able to use Oracle ecosystem tonavigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
· High levels of prospecting skills: targeting,find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non traditionalcontacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact withthem
· Cloud confident : Able to outline the fullOracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
· Hands-On : Able to personally demo or give quickhands-on example of Autonomous usage “on the spot”, without needing to alwaysengage technical resources
· Value driven : Able to identify real use-casesfor Cloud in the customer that drive value and can lead to rapid expansion oforiginal deals
· Optimistic and positive mind set, eager tointeract and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
· Disciplined: daily reporting on activities,systematic fast execution
· Speaking French and English on a business level
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear FromYou! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts withpeople who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed toproviding you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also withunmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
Are youinterested? Please contact email@example.com
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
As part ofOracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete apre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This willinvolve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professionalreferences, education verification and professional qualifications andmemberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience including technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.