1. Work closely with compliance on funds-related regulatory requirements, and support to formulate customer (client) funds management and account management solutions to comply with local regulatory requirements;
2. Responsible for the planning, completion, review, submission and reporting of local Regulatory reports and drive automation projects for Regulatory Reports and Safeguarding etc.;
3. Support local on-site regulatory audits and inspections and provide data and documents related to customer funds. Follow up and resolve any findings or gaps identified;
4. Supervision of customer funds and businesses flows, conduct regular checks on transactions and provide reports on funds overview.
This includes review and inspection of operations team’s reconciliation and settlements are completed accurately and timely, with reviews on transactions and funds.
This includes integration of new projects into the current operations.
5. Cooperate with internal and external audits, for queries related to customer funds, and be responsible for the completion of customer funds related walkthrough testing and samples.
6. Account management of customer funds bank accounts used for operations and safeguarding, including account opening and designation of bank accounts.
1. At least 5 years of relevant compliance, regulatory or similar experience;
2. Knowledgeable in fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing or similar legal and regulatory requirements in Europe and UK;
3. Experience with remittance, e-commerce, payments, or financial services preferred.
4. A team player and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions and under strict deadlines;
5. Self-starter with good attitude. Resourceful, adaptable and flexible in a highly engaging, demanding and rewarding environment;
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English and Mandarin required. International banking or relevant financial institution work experience a plus;