This position will include frequent travel across Europe and as such, has the possibility to be based in other countries outside of Luxembourg.
Basic function of the role is to ensure implementation of EHS management systems within the country operations to ensure the effectiveness of implementation to achieve EHS objectives and targets outlined in balanced score card.
Reporting and Communication Routes
1. Preparation and submission of monthly report to Regional and Corporate EHS Managers.
2. Responsible to ensure EHS objectives are reported using the balanced score card for the country with participation from Project EHS Manager and Regional EHS Manager.
3. Responsible for providing effective and efficient communication on project EHS activities in co-ordination with Project EHS Manager.
4. Responsible for interface with all business units within the country to ensure EHS function is supportive to the business unit’s activities.
5. Responsible to circulate all new company policies within respective management to ensure communication down the line.
6. Responsible to identify significant policy change to projects with participation of Regional EHS Manager and in co-ordination with Project EHS Manager.
7. Responsible to ensure correct communication routes are followed for horizontal and vertical communication.
8. Responsible to distribute all audit findings as per distribution matrix to projects and others as indicated in distribution matrix.
9. Participate in review of client complaints and maintain necessary records.
1. Maintain accident / incident record for on-site and off-site accidents. Report off-site accident to HR and Finance departments for fulfilling necessary legal and insurance formalities.
2. Lead / facilitate / participate in accident / incident investigation and reporting as necessary. Ensure effectiveness of corrective actions.
3. Perform and co-ordinate EHS inspections as stated in Corporate / Regional EHS Site Inspection procedure(s).
4. Advise / guide business units and project management on selection, maintenance and inventory of personal protective equipment.
5. Ensure adequacy and readiness of first aid facilities and trained first aiders in office.
6. Participate in assessment of subcontractor’s to ensure proper selection and compliance with Amazon EHS rules and regulations by subcontractors on projects.
7. Establish and maintain effective work relationship between company, clients and its subcontractors.
8. Study trend analysis from accidents / incidents, audit findings and advise management on areas of improvement.
9. Review EHS related purchase orders as required.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.