Attached to the Finance Department within the management of the Accounting Manager you have for objective to coordinate the accounts receivables.
Your missions are:
- Assisting in the monitoring of all issued invoices, ensuring accurate recording of data
- Supervise reconciliation of Customers accounts and their balances
- Perform AR month end closing process including all related ledger reconciliation
- manage and ensure completion of day by day operation
- Providing technical assistance and training to Accounts Receivables staff on ant new procedures,
- Assist and support accounting manager in the required tasks
- Processing general ledger account adjustments as required for Accounts Receivables, such as re-allocating documents to correct accounts.
- Preparing reports and performs other duties for the Finance Department as requested.
- Update receivables by monitoring and coordinating all processing performed on orders that are delivered daily including transactions such as bank remittances
- Improve efficiencies in the team’s current processes/procedures and provide guidance and action plans for continuous improvement
Why join us? At Believe, our key words are simple: openness, passion, and involvement!
Team player demonstrating effective and cooperative working relationships with all employees. Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship, and your enthusiasm!
Your level of French is common, both spoken and written and your English level is good. Your skills on Excel is advanced and ideally also in ERP system.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and have experience working in an accounts receivables department, preferably as a supervisor or manager.
If you recognize yourself and have not less than 10 years of experience in account receivable dpt, do not hesitate to have this post made for you!
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.