The EU Marketplace Pricing team is seeking a dynamic Sr. Product Manager who will work on challenging and exciting projects to ensure that our customers get a great price on each and every product they find on Amazon.
This role requires a strategic thinker who has exceptional data analytics skills, can root-cause tough business problems, and can define innovative ways to use technology to tackle them at scale.
Key responsibilities include :
1. Pricing strategy : Defining strategic frameworks while balancing both Customer and Selling Partner needs. Driving projects to ensure that the prices of Amazon Marketplace products are competitive.
2. Product portfolio management : Setting the long-term vision, owning the product road-map, and aligning company-wide assets / dependencies spanning multiple product teams in various locations around the world.
3. Product planning and development : Defining clear business requirements and working with software development managers to build new services which can determine in real time what action to take on millions of items available on the Amazon Marketplace to offer the best prices to our customers.
4. Analysis, optimization, and improvement : Measuring the impact of actions taken and refining strategy or algorithm logic to improve performance.
5. Triaging and resolving critical issues : Participating in executive reviews, responding to escalations, and driving follow through on issues identified.
You are independent and flexible with solid communication skills. You’re customer obsessed and have extensive experience working with data in a pricing, analytical or research setting.
You’ve demonstrated sound business judgment and an ability to think strategically in a quick-paced, ambiguous setting. You simultaneously dive deep into the tactical details and set a broad strategic vision for execution and scale.
You are data quality obsessed and excel at distinguishing signal from noise and you create data-driven insight from a variety of sources.
You communicate excellently with cross-functional teams (product management, business intelligence, software engineers, sales and international partners) and inspire trust when presenting to senior leadership.