Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives.
This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential selling partners in a large portfolio of accounts
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of selling partners to launch on Amazon
3. Be a business partner for new selling partners providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Amazon
4. Work closely with new selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
5. Enable selling partners to learn and master Amazon's tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in handling their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
6. Contribute to the development of scalable solutions for self-service selling partners
7. Develop, deploy, and manage outbound selling partner engagement campaigns
8. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of selling partners