description du poste
For one of our clients, we are looking for an :
Accountant (m / f)
Educational qualification :
Graduated in Economy, Accounting, Business Management or Tax Law.
1st Step : Part-time (20 hours per week)
2nd Step : Full-time (40 hours per week)
The ideal candidate is a professional who has already held a similar role for at least 3 years with specific skills and focus on the following activities and IP (brands, patents, know-how).
1. Experience in law and regulations concerning :
a. Drafting and formulating contracts, with focus on concession contracts of the use of IP to third parties and management of any income flows deriving from the exploitation of IP, or management of IP on its own.
b. Protection of intellectual property.
2. Strategic approach to IP management.
3. Tax advice on IP (transfer pricing, tax breaks).
4. Administrative services
a. the daily follow-up of the company (fulfilment of formalities, filing, ...);
b. the convening notice to the Annual General Meeting and Board of Directors' meeting, the minutes of the meetings relating to the annual accounts, filings and publications;
c. keeping and update of the company's register of shares;
d. keeping the legal documentation related to the company;
5. Accounting services
b. preparation of the annual accounts and notes to the accounts;
c. Encoding of accounting data;
d. Recording of information;
e. Year-end postings;
f. Drawing up the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement;
g. Recording and declarations on dedicated State’s web sites;
h. Annual VAT declaration;
i. Annual Tax declaration.
1. Drafting, revising and formulating licensing contracts;
2. Tax consulting of IP according to Luxembourg’s Law;
3. IP deadlines monitoring and renewal;
4. Management of correspondence with suppliers and customers;
5. Monitoring of the required standard and correct use to any third parties who are allowed to use IP, checking for deviations even by traveling to the customer's site when necessary;
6. Develop strategic plan for the protection and management of IP;
7. Administrative and Accounting services;
8. Bank transaction preparation access;
9. Reporting to Board of Directors.
English (fluent), Italian (fluent).
What we offer :
a permanent contract
a part-time position (20h-25h) in the beginning with the possibility to get a full-time position afterwards
an attractive salary based on your experience
the company will provide the candidate with a Laptop and Smartphone for the company use
the company will also refund all the expenses related to traveling and the realisation of the requested activities.
Interested? Don't think about it twice and apply online!