- Daily follow up and oversight of treasury operations, including liquidity management, intercompany financing and closing activities.
- Strong support on treasury projects: security of cash, RFPs, cash pool implementation, project management.
- To be a key point of contact with the subsidiaries on treasury matters.
- Intercompany financing and monthly closing
- Review, analysis and submission of group funding requests in compliance with budget/forecast in compliance with group authorization levels and other requirements (e.g. debt/equity ratios, thin capitalization…).
- Monthly review of treasury KPIs by entity and action plan propositions (dividends, deposit at Group level…).
- Oversight of monthly closing process on intercompany payments. Follow-up after month end with group companies to ensure timely resolution of all overdue balances before the next month end closing
- Treasury projects
- Support on projects implementation: bank RFPs and their implementation, bank communication setup, treasury management systems, cash pool setup…
- Help with the design, implementation and deployment of the new Treasury Management System
- Project management follow-up.
- Treasury policies and best practice sharing
- Support to develop and maintain all treasury related group guidelines.
- 0 to 3-year experience
- Graduated from Business School or Master Degree, with a major in Treasury or Corporate Finance
- A first internship in a cash management or financing position, or a strong background on cash management or financing topics required (cash pool, treasury systems, interco financing).
- Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills.
- Accuracy of work, pays attention to details.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task, autonomous.
- Strong communication skills.
- English must be fluent; French is a plus.
Signaler cette offre d'emploi
Ajouter aux favoris
Vous devez être connecté à votre compte pour ajouter cet emploi à vos favoris. Cliquez sur « Continuer » pour vous connecter ou pour créer un nouveau compte. Vous pourrez ensuite accéder vos favoris depuis le web ou depuis notre application mobile.Continuer
Formulaire de candidature