For our Customer Care Center team we are hiring a fresh, experienced mind for this supporting role in a very fast growing business and within a high performing team as Customer Quality Agent (6 month contract).
Following the Avery Dennison standard customer complaint process together with your team you will handle our customer complaints in order to meet our customer response time as well as our cost/complaint target. In addition, you will aim to continuously improve the speed of the complaint handling to improve customer satisfaction, while reducing the cost per complaint.
The position is based in Rodange, Luxembourg
Reporting to our Customer Care Team Leader
Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Technically investigating complaints using customer feedback, samples provided by our customers, Quality Control data, test results requested to reproduce the defect, traceability data of the goods delivered and continuous communication with technical sales team
- Approaching customer issues using Problem Solving Methodologies: Problem Description, Containment, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Actions.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Undertaking Customer complaints' handling and administration including appropriate complaint analysis.
- Deciding on outcome of Complaints based on factual analysis.
- Answering customer and internal calls promptly as well as communicating with customers in a timely manner.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation and reporting to enable and monitor corrective actions and measure key performance metrics.
- University degree is preferred
- Previous work experience of 2+ years in a customer service, (technical) support within an international organisation is important
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English, German and French both spoken and written;
- Experience in an industrial B2B environment with a sound customer focus/quality expertise
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing the business
- Perform well under pressure and be able to manage a number of key tasks at a time
- High degree of accuracy, good time-management and priority setting skills are important
- Energetic, dedicated and enthusiastic work approach combined with strong self management and analytical mindset to meet deadlines and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong cultural empathy and team-player, relationship-building attitude to operate in complex multinational organization
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
- We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks.
- Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action.
- We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests.
- We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business.
- We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life.
Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone.
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do.