Attached to the Finance Department within the management of the Accounting Manager you have for objective to follow the bookings and the payments of the vendors.
Your missions are:
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Royalty payments processing. Includes data entry, and basic accounting. Run the payments preparation processes for checks and coordinate the process for electronic payments with the Manager of Royalty Processing and the Treasury department. Check that all payments are handled in accordance with company policy. Take care about the process payments cancellations/voids and re-issues.
- Prepare timely journal entries for supervisor’s review and input to the general ledger, in accordance with financial reporting requirements and deadlines
Why join us? At Believe, our key words are simple: openness, passion, and involvement!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship, and your enthusiasm!
If you recognise yourself and have not less than 3/4 years of experience in accountant dpt, do not hesitate to have this post made for you! You are motivated able to Works efficiently and meets established deadlines.
Your level of French is common, both spoken and written and your English level is good. Your skills on Excel is advanced and ideally also in ERP system.
BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree is necessary.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.