Main responsibilities :
· System administration of Oracle databases platforms and Oracle Exadata Appliances.
· You are responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning,
capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management .
· Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform. Troubleshoots issues with
database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management
· First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS (SQLSerever/Sybase/DB2).
· Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform.
· Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and
· Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer
Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
· Certified Oracle (10g /11g / 12c) or equivalent on experience.
· Exadata administration knowledge.
· Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SQL developer
· Other Rdbms (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 …) knowledge considered an asset.
· Min 5 years in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA..
· PSF certified
· You are a strong communicator and good team player. You talk and write fluently French and
· You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
· Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate
technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, perseverance, patience and flexibility and being goal
oriented with keen attention to detail.
· Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people.
· A desire to exceed project, client and co-worker expectations
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language