Purpose of the Job
As part of the Group Regulatory & Operational Tax department, your mission will be to ensure the production of tax reporting for Private Clients as well as the accurate collection and reporting of withholding taxes under our responsibility.
1) Perform the daily activities required to meet reporting requirements including an understanding and analysis of the regulations and financial transactions.
2) Perform analyses and reporting related to the taxation of the movable income of private banking customers.
3) Ensure the correct application of the taxes withheld by the bank on clients transactions and income and perform their payment and reporting to the tax authorities.
4) Participate to regulatory watches on all topics relating to taxation of movable property.
5) Support the front line teams by answering tax questions addressed by Private Clients.
6) Write and update the reporting procedures.
7) Be able to identify areas of improvement and recommend efficiency enhancements.
Knowledge and Experience
Attributes and Qualities