Wavestone Luxembourg is currently seeking for Senior Consultants for its ‘European Services and International Organisations’ practice to be part of our exciting growth plans.
As a valued member of our team, you will play a key role in the development of our practice and contribute to projects and studies mandated by the European Commission, European Investment Bank as well as other European Institutions. As an experienced consultant you will be given the opportunity to develop your consulting and leadership skills by leading project deliverables, developing client relationship, coaching a team of young talented consultants, delivering presentations and actively participating in the development of the practice. We are particularly looking for candidates interested in the use of technology as an enabler for governments and industry to better serve the needs of citizens and foster economic growth.
A career in consulting for the ‘European Services' team will offer you the opportunity to work on evaluations & policy studies, impact assessments, cost-benefit analysis, and technical feasibility studies in different sectors. The Senior Consultants are required to support our teams on the following activities:
- Participate in several projects delivering consulting services to European Institutions;
- Take responsibility in project deliverables and build client relationships;
- Participate in the complete project lifecycle including sales and delivery; and
- Work in highly collaborative teams and coach junior consultants;
Wavestone's success is built upon the commitment of its consultants to make a difference for its clients. We can offer a unique consultancy experience in a flexible environment, with the added benefit of working on a wide range of challenging projects for household name clients. We promote a dynamic, progressive atmosphere and encourage creative, independent thinking. In return, we offer a stimulating environment characterised by ongoing growth opportunities and a competitive package.
- You have a strong interest in the areas related to technology as an enabler for governments and industry to better serve the needs of citizens and foster economic growth;
- You have a strong academic background with a master's degree in IT (management) or IT technology-related programmes or a master's in informatics, civil or business engineering, (applied) economics or business studies from a leading university;
- You have 4~7 years of experience in IT strategy development, project management, and implementation;
- You have a previous experience in consulting to the European Institutions or International Organisations;
- You have good project management and time management skills under tight deadlines;
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills including the ability to create, maintain and analyse databases;
- You must be an advanced user of MS Office tools, especially on MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You possess high levels of personal motivation and a strong ability to communicate at all levels, with entrepreneurial drive;
- You desire and want to serve clients, to learn continuously and to solve problems;
- You enjoy coaching junior consultants and working in highly collaborative teams, but you are also able to work independently;
- You must be rigorous and hands on, but also innovative and creative; and
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
If your objective is to be part of an ambitious enterprise project and benefit from your talent and enthusiasm in a group which knows how to offer you a dynamic trajectory and responsibility quickly, then do not hesitate to join our team!