Before you decide if you want to apply for this / these selection procedure / s read all the important documents to ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements on the date you validate your application.
You may apply for one or more profile(s) and / or function group(s) . You are strongly advised to choose only those profiles and function groups for which you have the most relevant education and experience.
The fact that you present multiple applications does not necessarily increase your chances of being pre-selected.
Contracts for this / these selection procedure / s will be mainly offered for positions in Brussels and Luxembourg. A limited number of contracts may be available in other EU cities and in EU delegations worldwide.
For more information see also our .
If you decide to apply please follow these instructions :
1. Create your EPSO account if you do not already have one.
2. Make sure you are logged out from your EPSO account.
3. Click on APPLY below.
4. Log into your EPSO account.
5. Check the on how to fill in the form. While applying, please make sure to follow the instructions on the screens.
Difficulties with accessibility? Accessibility is very important for EPSO and we are intensively working on continuously improving accessibility of our communication and selection procedures.
Are you still encountering difficulties accessing some parts of our website and / or documents? Please !
6. Fill in and validate the online application form in the language(s) required by the Call for expressions of interest.
Please note that the Call for expressions of interest contains instructions concerning the language in which you have to submit your application form.
Non-compliance with this requirement may lead to disqualification from the selection procedure.
7. Make sure to select the right grade / language / profile, when applicable. If you are not sure which grade / language / profile to select, please consult the Call for expression of interest .
EPSO / CAST / P / 3 / 2017 - FGIII EPSO / CAST / P / 4 / 2017 - FGIV