Our vision for EMEA Compliance is to support Amazon’s mission of offering the widest selection of products available, while protecting customers from potential hazardous products.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised self-starter to join our EMEA Compliance Product Strategy and Tools PST team as a Business Intelligence Engineer BIE .
PST is a multi-functional team that supports product, program and business intelligence across compliance organizations in the region.
PST is a diverse team that offers work flexibility to our team members and has a focus on personal development while working collaboratively to deliver the best experience to our customers.
As a BIE on the team, you will be champion the overall data strategy for the program, collaborate on program decisions through data deep dives to determine root cause of defects, and present findings to internal customers to drive improvements.
While the initial role is EU focused, the role can expand to driving the WW program ownership of the data architecture.
To be successful, you need the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, and be comfortable working with ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
Ability to develop the outputs yourself is key to being successful in the role. You have the ability to leverage the existing capabilities developed, innovate over and above to deliver more effective solutions.
Finally, you own driving high-impact customer decisions and working closely with senior leaders in the organization.
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for :
1. Developing a strong working relationship with the program stakeholders and communicate with them effectively
2. Developing the data strategy for the program by translating complex business problems into deliverable outputs
3. Managing an intake and prioritization mechanism for the internal customers to work with
4. Supporting definition and monitoring of long-term programs for automation or process excellence
5. Supporting functional teams on the day-to-day execution of prioritized projects
6. Building and maintaining recurring metrics, reports, and dashboards
7. Creating and maintaining new data pipelines and databases