As Identity and Access Management Engineer you will take part in a important IT Transformation Program which will impact the company as a group.
Your will be involved in the designing and deploying of Identity and Access Management technologies, guiding the organization on best practices and standardization.
You will be able to drive and shape the future of access management collaborating with the Infrastructure and Security team and managing access security solutions to ensure the security and resilience of systems and assets, consistent with related policies, standards, and procedures.
It is important that you have passion to learn technologies, can communicate clearly and effectively with the distributed team.
You will have the chance to join a international context having high visibility and impact.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO.
- Experience with Multi-factor authentication capabilities including token-based authentication
- Provide operational training and runbooks for IAM systems
- Facilitate issue resolution, enhancements/defect fix implementation, effort estimation.
- Ability to debug failures of provisioning and event handler / orchestration event failures
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform pre and postproduction support activities
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
Our global and diverse network of companies offers a stimulating start-up environment with fast track careers.
Ideally you would be educated up to Masters level in Computer Science or related field, have excellent English skills, and from 3 to 5 years in a similar position.
Other requirements include:
- Good knowledge in Federated Authentication and Authorization concepts
- Good Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 standards, OpenID Connect and SAML 2.0
- Experience with setup and architecture decision on IAM Providers (Okta, Microsoft, Ping, Auth0 etc.)
- Knowledge in RBAC systems and CBAS (Claim based access systems).
- Knowledge of Zero Trust model
- Sound understanding of security models and security best practices
- Knowledge of automation and infrastructure/solution automation for IAM systems, based on current DevOps best practices.
- Familiarity with Ansible or similar tools is also a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of AAD and ADFS and the AA DS Services
- Experience with OOP programming language (.NET/JVM based) and scripting languages (PowerShell and/or Bashnice) is nice to have.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, more than 800 laboratories across 45 countries and more than 45.000 staff.