The jobholder will be expected to lead by example, and drive execution. The jobholder will need to work effectively and in collaboration with Compliance, Risk, Legal, Internal Audit and all others to support mechanism available to guide in best practice.
They must ensure local governance is respected.
This role includes primary oversight for the specific segment of the AIS market, product, and functional activities as well as working in close collaboration with other business, product and / or functional partners (Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Client Services, New Business, Business Development, Relationship Management, Internal Controls and Sales).
Significant experience in financial services and Alternative Investment Services required, preferably in Luxembourg.
1. Client Focus demonstrates clear understanding of importance of effective customer service, internally and externally
2. Trust - evidences high standards of integrity and openness
3. Teamwork demonstrates ability to work effectively as a member of a team, a collaborative style, and understands the value of diversity
4. Outperformance evidences the ability to exceed expectations of others
Core Competencies :
1. Global Acumen - Developing and incorporating an understanding of the competitive global business environment as well as an awareness of economic, social and political trends that impact the organization’s global strategy
2. Establishing Strategic Direction - Establishing and committing to a long-range course of action to accomplish a longrange goal or vision after analyzing factual information and assumptions taking into consideration resources, constraints and organizational values
3. Developing Strategic Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to influence,collaborate and build effective relationships with business partners (e.
g., peers, functional partners, external vendors and alliance partners)
4. Building organizational Talent - Attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals. Providing timely coaching, guidance and feedback to help others maximize their potential and meet key accountabilities.
Using appropriate methods and interpersonal styles to develop, motivate and guide a team toward successful outcomes and attainment of business objectives
5. Change Leadership - Continuously seeking (or encouraging others to seek) opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing organizational problems and opportunities
6. Client Orientation - Cultivating strategic client relationships and ensuring that the client perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities
7. Driving Execution - Translating strategy into operational reality. Breaking down strategic priorities or business initiatives into key tasks and identifying accountabilities.
Aligning communication, people, culture, processes, resources and systems to ensure effective implementation and delivery of required results.