We have an exciting role within our existing IT Team for an Infrastructure Engineer; we are part of a global group and you will be responsible for the design and development of infrastructure changes and process, assisting the Head of Infrastructure with IT Infrastructure tasks and project.
Our business has grown fast and this brings challenges and opportunities; you will need to draw on your existing technical knowledge and infrastructure experience for troubleshooting and resolving global customer and IT office and data centre infrastructure issues. You will perform root cause analysis to increase system capacity and identify trends, patterns and opportunities to improve the service we deliver. You may be required to provide on call cover as required to ensure the smooth delivery of service.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Degree in IT related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ corporate IT support experience
- Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft SCCM
- Demonstrable experience in performing root cause analysis.
- Demonstrable experience of providing support to internal customers following ITIL best practice support processes.
- Demonstrable experience of developing IT processes
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of administering and supporting Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, and NTFS security.
- Demonstrable experience of administering and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or above.
- Installing, operating and supporting customers on Microsoft Office
- Installing, operating and supporting customers on Microsoft Windows desktop platforms.
- Demonstrable experience of administering IT Infrastructure products and tools such as Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, VMWare (Esxi, vSAN, NSX).
- Good communication and documentation skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.