Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Senior Client Manager analyses complex client situations and business requirements through awareness, empathy and asking the right questions in order to influence clients to use Dimension Data's solutions
What you'll be doing
1. Take ownership of larger and more strategic clients within the domestic, mid-market or international market segments.
2. Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for Dimension Data.
3. Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
4. Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs), and then effectively articulate how Dimension Data can add value through services and solutions.
5. Conduct a vulnerability analysis of Dimension Data’s position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of the proposed solution.
6. Use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Tell us about yourself Sign in, load your CV or simply give us your details directly from LinkedIn and we'll reach out when we have an opportunity that suits your skills and interests