At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a safe environment for both our associates and our customers.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, dynamic and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Senior Risk Manager with a background in Product Safety to join the EMEA Product Safety and Compliance program team based in Luxembourg.
Your leverage your technical expertise to ensure our customers, associates and partners remain safe, while you support building innovative processes and technology to keep us compliant at the same time.
You will be working with multiple stakeholders across Technology, Legal, operations and Commercial teams to help define scalable program to ensure our customers are safe in EMEA.
The Senior Risk Manager will be responsible for creating, refining, and driving a EMEA roadmap on product safety, while working with cross-functional teams on a global level.
They will lead the expansion of product safety and recalls programs to new market places. The individual in this role will take the requirements and deliver the right solutions working across operations, technical, and business teams.
They will accelerate progress by building predictable schedules, driving timely decisions, clearing roadblocks, collaborate with others to include appropriate automation tools and escalating when appropriate.
1. You are the Senior Risk Manager that leads the EMEA Product Safety and recalls programs expansion and will be the go-to person for business teams, customer services, seller support and regional teams
2. You distill clear safety and compliance requirements from large and diverse sets of regulations and data points.
3. You define the operational work plan and work on clear and regular reporting on product safety.
4. You drive alignment across business, WW compliance leadership, EMEA product compliance, Product management and legal teams.
5. You own providing guidance on product safety and regular updates of program status to internal and external (Business, legal etc.) teams.
6. You manage escalations from customers, media and senior leadership that requires implementation / improvement of product safety program.