The position is based in Amazon EU Luxembourg Headquarters and reporting to manager in Luxembourg,
The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of strong project delivery and relationship management, deep analytical acumen, with experience in leading negotiations with management teams on the vendor side.
The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a fast paced, highly demanding and often ambiguous environment.
Additionally since this position involves working with multiple stakeholders in a fast growing opportunity within Direct Imports, we need someone with strong stakeholder management capabilities and ownership with great bias for action in getting things done themselves.
Develop and improve vendor relations and import sourcing for branded and exclusive label products in Amazon EU to give our customers access to selection that was not previously available.
Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders of partnered vendors to grow and optimize the joint import business.
Negotiate all terms & conditions, contracts with new and existing vendors moving towards a direct import model.
Drive integration between new vendors and Amazon supply chain, product compliance and merchandizing processes.
Contribute to the development of best practices and contract standards
Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out of stock rate, vendor operational metrics, marketing investments
Work with vendors and Amazon operations to ensure a reliable, operational a cost effective flow of goods, from ordering to receive.
Drive a substantial profit contribution to our growing business across the EU
Work with internal teams to understand the systems and variables that affect purchasing and vendor management decisions, and drive joint negotiations at an annual pan EU level
Lead projects and regular business improvement initiatives as may be decided from time to time
1. 6+ years of experience in sales / business development / account management with P&L or revenue centre responsibility
2. Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management with top level organization delegates at the manufacturer side
3. Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
4. Tenacity to drive business independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
5. Candidate must be fluent in English