Finance is all about the numbers unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm helps us deliver new ideas, and solutions.
Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily?
At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires we work with a dynamic network of Operations, HR, Tech and Retail partners.
We employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our partners and our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision.
Come teach us a few things, and we’ll teach you a few things as we navigate the most customer-centric company on Earth.
Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst in Luxembourg to partner with the Global Delivery Experience team. Delivery Experience (DEX) has responsibility for all customer facing shipping policies for Amazon globally.
The vision of the Delivery Experience and Programs organization is that everyone in the world is inspired to shop at Amazon because our delivery offers improve their lives, making the Earth’s largest selection available when, where and how they want it.
The DEX portfolio includes Prime shipping benefits, non-Prime free shipping, specialty programs for items that are unusually large / heavy (e.
g. Scheduled Delivery) or unusually small and inexpensive (Add-on Items), programs that increase delivery convenience, incentives to choose delivery offers (e.
g. No-Rush), and shipping prices.
The selected candidate will be a core part of a small and fast growing team that will be in charge of evaluating the launch of delivery programs, allowing customers to benefit from speed and convenience across Amazon’s selection.
The Sr. Financial Analyst must have solid financial knowledge and business acumen while thinking strategically and dealing with ambiguity, building financial analysis to make recommendations and communicating findings in a clear and concise manner.
Responsibilities include :
1. Creating, improving, and maintaining financial models to evaluate delivery programs and shipping options
2. Gathering analytical insights and develop financial frameworks to help grow profitability and expand our reach in global environment
3. Partnering with senior leaders across Delivery Experience, Transportation and Operations
4. Driving the core financial processes for the category including Annual Operating Plan, 3 year Strategic Plan and Monthly / Quarterly Business Reviews
5. Completing cost / benefit analyses and communicating key drivers / inputs to support business decisions