At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a safe environment for both our associates and our customers.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, dynamic and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Program Manager with a background in product compliance to join our Product Safety program team. Your knowledge and experience will ensure our customers, associates and partners remain safe, while you support building innovative processes and technology to keep us compliant at the same time.
You will be working with multiple stakeholders across Technology, Legal, and Commercial teams to help define scalable program to drive product compliance across EU.
The Program Manager will own development of product protocols including the product classification rationales. The role requires coordination between external agencies and internal operations teams.
The role will also be responsible for the overall communication and coordination for classification the program.
1. You are the Program Manager that develops product protocols for all relevant product regulations, such as electronics, toys and Personal protective equipment, etc.
and will be the go-to person for operational teams, business stakeholders.
2. You distil clear safety and compliance requirements from large and diverse sets of regulations and data points.
3. You manage the operational teams that will be delivering the classification program for product identification
4. You define the operational work plan for achieving the product type classification strategy.
5. You drive alignment across business and compliance / legal teams.
6. You own updating our compliance risk assessment based on key global and regional developments in the chemical compliance space.
You provide updates for your projects leveraging good oral and written communication skills.