Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
For over 20 years, Internet Solutions has been at the forefront of delivering on the promise of positive change that the Internet delivers.
We were the pioneers in demonstrating how the Internet could change the way people interacted with each other and the way organisations operated.
We continue to show the exponential value that can be realised with the correct application of Internet-based technologies to drive communication, collaboration and transaction capabilities.
IS continues to build on its legacy of technical excellence through a culture of innovation, client activism and an entrepreneurial spirit that drives our team.
If you’re an adventurous problem-solver, driven by curiosity, spurred by teamwork and measure career satisfaction on contribution and positive impact at individual, societal and country levels, a career at Internet Solutions could be for you.
Whether in IT, marketing, human resources, project management, product management, web development or many of the other exciting opportunities on offer, we look for people who want a career where you do something that matters.
Want to be part of our team?
The Senior Client Manager analyses complex client situations and business requirements through awareness, empathy and asking the right questions in order to influence clients to use Dimension Data's solutions
What you'll be doing
1. Take ownership of larger and more strategic clients within the domestic, mid-market or international market segments.
2. Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for Dimension Data.
3. Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
4. Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs), and then effectively articulate how Dimension Data can add value through services and solutions.
5. Conduct a vulnerability analysis of Dimension Data’s position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of the proposed solution.
6. Use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.