- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in Luxembourg and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English In addition language skills in German and/or French would be advantageous
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.