As a Junior Invoicing Officer, you will work in the Local Finance department. You will be assisting the Finance Invoicing team in the day-to-day work (set up of services, invoices and credit notes generation, …).You will be monitoring specific invoicing processes. You will be checking and updating client information based on information received from Business Unit. You will be creating ad-hoc analysis, models and reports using the Data Warehouse . You will be Assisting Head of Invoicing for monthly closing (Work in progress, additional provision, follow up overruns, …). You will contribute to the optimization of processes. You will be assisting for testing any updates that involves billing.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Business Administration
- Very good command of Excel;
- Ability to communicate with both Business and Support functions;
- Analytically-focused, ability to break down a problem and determine the right solution;
- At least a first experience in a similar position;
- Good communication skills in French and English (Written and spoken). Other languages would be advantageous;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Creative with a logical mind and an eye for detail;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and co-ordinate workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- High level of commitment and “can do” attitude
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.