Amazon is focused on building the largest and most extensive brand protection program in the world. As intellectual property owners have unique needs, we are inventing in ways to detect product authenticity and integrity as well as copyright, trademark, and intellectual property infringements.
As part of the Amazon Brand Protection team, you will be responsible for marketing our brand protection program and driving the adoption of its tools at scale.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of the program internationally!
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of well executed marketing strategies and strong analytical skills, which he / she will leverage to deliver results.
The person must be flexible and action-oriented, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This role is based in Luxembourg.
The key strategic objectives and responsibilities for this role include :
1. Execute a worldwide self-service program adoption strategy and own its goals and reporting.
2. In collaboration with our product and sales organizations, test, launch and scale self-service recruitment channels to allow brand owners to adopt our brand protection programs at scale.
3. Develop a content strategy to educate brand owners about how to manage and protect their brands on Amazon.
4. Dial up placements on Amazon owned domains to ensure the promotion of our Brand Protection programs and easy accessibility from internal channels.
5. Manage and influence multiple international stakeholders including business, sales and product teams up to Senior Management level.