1. Provide global estate counseling and planning, global tax counseling and planning, advanced financial engineering advice and solutions,
2. Develop R&D activity in its area, provide leads and inform Private Banking teams in order to generate new businesses, develop technical expertise, marketing and resources on matters of international WPS, both for prospects and client relationships,
3. Conduct mentorship, train, coach group's front-officers and support (directly or through delegation) on WPS skills, know-how, evolution,
4. Define and be sure that WPS team receive adequate instructions for execution of their tasks (procedures, control, WPS code of conduct),
5. Proceed to tasks distribution within the team and set annual objectives. Assure adequate communication to the team and create team's spirit,
6. Contribute to Luxembourg's external exposure (conference, publications, interview, dedicated events)
7. Manage the selection of Luxembourg's external network of highly skilled partners.
If you are interested, please send us your CV which must be accompanied by a covering letter to recrutement kbl-bank.com