Willing to work within a European Institution?
Then you might be interested in the following offer. We are currently looking for a :
Risk Management Officer (M / F)
Your role :
The purpose of this role is to build an acceptable loss data set from the available internal data which will satisfy the criteria for the migration into the new operational risk system and also the regulatory requirements under the Standardised Approach for calculating the operational risk capital.
The EIB Group needs to develop policies, procedures and automated controls to address the following :
1. To ensure the compliance with the minimum standards for the use of loss data under the standardised approach for calculating the operational risk capital.
2. To ensure the soundness of data collection and the quality and integrity of the data in order to generating capital outcomes aligned with the Bank’s operational loss exposure
3. To strengthen the capture the proper identification, collection and treatment of internal loss data linked to the Bank’s current business activities, technological processes and risk management procedures.
4. To update the documentation the procedures and processes for the identification, collection and treatment of internal loss data, which will be reviewed by internal audit.
5. To map its historical internal loss data into the relevant Level 1 supervisory with documented criteria for allocating losses to the specified event types.
the date on which the bank became aware of the event ( date of discovery ); and the date (or dates) when a loss event results in a loss, reserve or provision against a loss being recognised in the bank’s profit and loss (P&L) accounts ( date of accounting )
7. Define the items which are clearly excluded from the gross loss computation of the loss data set
8. To maintain and strengthen automated controls around the loss database and the associated monthly operational risk report production in preparation of the use of a dedicated software
Your profile :
Feeling like this experience could be a good opportunity for you right now?
Then please apply through the appropriate link and we will get back to you if your profile matches the requirements.Postuler à cette offre