In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things.
We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure.
At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The TS Implementation Engineer (L2) provides a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
Working at NTT 1. Provide a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
2. Ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions. 3. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
4. Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur, and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary.
5. Investigate assigned third line support calls and identify the root cause of incidents and problems, and ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents, events, problems and requests.
6. Ensure the preparation of assets and tools for new users (employees) by installing software and hardware to computers and assist with the configuration of devices for users who choose to bring their own devices to work.
7. Responsible for receiving calls and incidents at the services desk, and assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
8. Work shifts and must follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity. What will make you a good fit for the role?
Higher degree in IT or Computer Science. At least 4-5 years’ experience in the field Knowledge or experience of IT Networks and Security : Installing, Configuration, Routing and Switching A keen interest in Infrastructure Knowledge and certifications in Cisco SDA and Cisco ASA are considered an asset Knowledge of Cloud systems (AWS, Azure) is also an asset Knowledge in some of these solutions - F5, Palo Alto, Blue Coat, Checkpoint, Fortinet You demonstrate : problem analysis and solution formulation skills.
learning and service orientation. excellent attention to detail. ability to adapt, to change and to think innovatively. good verbal and written communication ability.
good planning and time management Languages : English is mandatory. French and German are an asset Any other certifications (CCNA, CCNP) are considered an asset