You are accountable for building your team to analyze and solve complex logistics problems. You are responsible to apply statistical models on our operational challenges and to give recommendations on practical implementation on your findings.
So your team takes advantage of static methods such as correlation analysis and multiple regression. You will use enabling tools such as Oracle BI, SQL, Python, Tableau, MiniTab and Excel.
You won’t need power point on our team but excellent written and verbal communication skills. Further, you require a proven ability to lead cross-functional projects.
1. A degree in Mathematics / Statistics, Economics, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Logistics or similar field and relevant work experience in a similar role.
2. A leader who enjoys developing her / his team to make it deliver in a fast changing environment and who works on a high factual level.
3. Ability to drive complex analysis, to provide solutions, to make data driven decisions and to simplify complex topics for broad audiences in written and verbal form in fluent written and spoken English.
1. A qualification in project and lean management and data science tools (see role description pls).
2. Familiarity with operations and supply chain management concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics - gained through work experience or graduate level education.
3. Speaking another European language fluently.