Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Senior Security Engineer (L3) provides a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
What you'll be doing
1. Provide a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
2. Ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions.
3. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
4. Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur, and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary.
5. Investigate assigned third line support calls and identify the root cause of incidents and problems, and ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents, events, problems and requests.
6. Ensure the preparation of assets and tools for new users (employees) by installing software and hardware to computers and assist with the configuration of devices for users who choose to bring their own devices to work.
7. Responsible for receiving calls and incidents at the services desk, and assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
8. Work shifts and must follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Tell us about yourself Sign in, load your CV or simply give us your details directly from LinkedIn and we'll reach out when we have an opportunity that suits your skills and interests