Job Details & Key Attributes
The ArcelorMittal HR Group Finance aims to be an agile, impactful and transparent HR team close to business, with focus on fulfilling requirements relating to sourcing, retention, development, succession planning and talent management while having a strong relationship with and availability of HR to employees.
The HR Group Finance Business Partner will support Group Finance Management for all sourcing needs and general daily HR management of employees in the given department(s) of Group Finance.
He / she will act as consultant to management, developing critical relationships that enable effective coaching on organizational improvement initiatives as well as providing recommendations on HR local regulations.
The HR Group Finance Business Partner will work to improve management capability and effectiveness, along with succession planning and performance management in line with the strategy of the Group Finance organization.
He / she will be accountable for developing and implementing talent strategies that enable leaders and employees to meet business objectives.
The HR Group Finance Business Partner role has an international exposure. The focus is mainly on Luxembourg, but he / she will have regular contacts with other HR departments & management, and with other stakeholders worldwide as required.
The HR Group Finance Business Partner position is based in Luxembourg and reports to the Head of Human Resources Group Finance.
Main accountabilities :
1. Organizational Development : Support the needs of the organization to maximize organizational performance and advise senior management on key organizational and management concerns.
2. Employee Relations : Consults management and employees on all aspects of employee-related ics, including manager / employee issues, policies & procedures, misconduct, investigations, terminations, review of appealed terminations, reorganizations, claims, etc.
3. Performance Management : Provide advice to management and employees on all performance related ics, including bonus management, performance improvement and personal development
4. Talent Management : active follow up and management of all ics relating to key talents (selection, development, career path, ) and support setting up solid succession planning.
5. Compensation & Benefits : Apply the group compensation and benefits programs (compensation planning, salary surveys and analysis, open enrollment, etc.
Partner with management and Benefits to assist with the management of leaves, disabilities, and Worker’s Compensation.
6. Sourcing : Manage the selection process and induction of new hires (internal or external), position marketing, local recruitment process, back-ground checks.
7. International mobility : Support and follow-up short and long term mobilities, expatriates, packages negotiation, localization and relocation of expatriates.
8. Learning & Development : Understand the training / development needs of organization and individuals. Act as liaison with AMU and external providers to deliver or secure appropriate training to the organization, provide support for customized trainings and provide support for other training needs.
9. HR Data base & Metrics : Track and report staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data.Periodic reporting on FTE, vacancies and employee development follow-
up. Maintaining up-to-date OneHRIS data on organizational structure and employee info.
10. HR Luxembourg Coordination and Administration : Provide advice and assistance relating to local Luxembourg regulations as well as local and group compensation & benefits policy, coordinate with payroll for work contracts, monitoring attendance (vacation, sickness, medical check-
up and other absences), work permits process and submission, trainee procedure, VIE and manage legal cases and termination of contracts.
11. HR projects : Implement, develop or support any ad-hoc HR projects.
Minimum Applicant Attribute
Education / Qualification : Master
Subject : HR, Economics, Law Language and Proficiency Level : English Advanced French Advanced
Other Minimum Requirements :
The candidate should demonstrate :
Education : Master Degree from University (HR, Economics, Labor Law) or Business School (with a HR Specialization). Also, a strong knowledge of Luxemburgish Labor Law, Tax and Social security is expected.
Knowledge of the Financial area is appreciated.
Experience : At least 10 years of experience in HR (HRBP, HR Generalist) in an operational / hands-on role, ideally in a multinational / industrial company, with focus on driving implementation and continuous development of various HR practices aligned with business needs and market trends.