Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
With over 35 years’ experience in managing contact centre operations across the globe, we are proud of our ability to deliver real business value through our exceptional people, best practice models, process and leading technologies.
We are also backed by Dimension Data - a global IT service specialist and solution provider, and NTT - one of the world's largest telecommunication companies in the world.
Our purpose is to make every person we come in contact with experience the exceptional and we believe in creating sustainable futures for our people, by driving a culture of continuous learning through the many skills and development programmes we offer, which are designed to develop talent and fulfil potential.
Want to be part of our team?
The Security Engineer (L2) provides a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
What you'll be doing
1. Provide a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
2. Ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions.
3. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
4. Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur, and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary.
5. Investigate assigned second line support calls and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
6. Take responsibility for receiving calls and incidents at the services desk, and assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
7. Follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
We want people like you! The passionate kind. People who live, think and deliver exceptional. If you're ready to take the next step in your career, then look no further!
Diversity in Merchants
Merchants is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.