Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
For over 20 years, Internet Solutions has been at the forefront of delivering on the promise of positive change that the Internet delivers.
We were the pioneers in demonstrating how the Internet could change the way people interacted with each other and the way organisations operated.
We continue to show the exponential value that can be realised with the correct application of Internet-based technologies to drive communication, collaboration and transaction capabilities.
IS continues to build on its legacy of technical excellence through a culture of innovation, client activism and an entrepreneurial spirit that drives our team.
If you’re an adventurous problem-solver, driven by curiosity, spurred by teamwork and measure career satisfaction on contribution and positive impact at individual, societal and country levels, a career at Internet Solutions could be for you.
Whether in IT, marketing, human resources, project management, product management, web development or many of the other exciting opportunities on offer, we look for people who want a career where you do something that matters.
Want to be part of our team?
The Senior Security Engineer (L3) provides a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
What you'll be doing
1. Provide a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
2. Ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions.
3. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
4. Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur, and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary.
5. Investigate assigned third line support calls and identify the root cause of incidents and problems, and ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents, events, problems and requests.
6. Ensure the preparation of assets and tools for new users (employees) by installing software and hardware to computers and assist with the configuration of devices for users who choose to bring their own devices to work.
7. Responsible for receiving calls and incidents at the services desk, and assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
8. Work shifts and must follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity.